Thursday, January 13, 2011

Exhaustion...

Yes.  Utter exhaustion.  From work.  From school.  From almost everything.

I know the non-food posts this week were a tad dull, but maybe I can recoup over the weekend (meaning maybe get ahead for the week???) and be more enjoyable next week!

I'm excited about tomorrow's dessert poll, and you all should be too!  Be sure to check back tomorrow for a recipe and the poll!!

Have a Happy Thursday guys!  I'm off to kick up my feet and watch a movie with Andy!

11 comments:

  1. Hope you get some sleep and rest :)
    I know how you feel...and a weekend of rest is just what you need! Sleep in and stay in your pjs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your movie and relaxation time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope to see you re-charged next day for another yummy post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rest, relax, and try to rejuvenate. I know the feeling! I'm excited for the dessert poll too. I'll be back tomorrow, Peggy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Relax and enjoy ur movie..have a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Relax and have a lovely weekend! ;-)

    Cheers,

    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just relax and enjoy your time :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. god i'm right there with you... haven't blogged for nearly 10 days because of utter exhaustion... just not been in the mood... love reading other peoples though.... keep your pecker up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a good rest & be back for more action, Peggy! Be sure to check out my latest recipes :)

    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Take good rest and get back tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww ... poor thing. Have a relaxing weekend.

    ReplyDelete