Friday, November 30, 2012

Foodie Pen Pals: November

Another month of foodie pen pals has arrived!  Every month gets better and better!

This month, my pen pal was Janna H. from Oklahoma!  I've never been to Oklahoma so I asked Janna if she would send me a little something from the Sooner State!  And she definitely delivered!


I ended up with this great salsa that I served at Thanksgiving during the day to snack on.  It was completely devoured! So good!

Then the prickly pear jelly - which I've been having with toast for breakfast!  To. Die. For.

And I saved the best for last.  The toasted pecan spread is out. of. this. world.  So so good!  I spread it on some cinnamon bagels and was in heaven!  I'm definitely going to find a way to incorporate it into a dessert!

Thanks Janna for giving me a look inside of the great food products that the Sooner State has to offer!

Just click the button below to find out more about Foodie Pen Pals and how to join!  It's definitely quite a bit of fun!

The Lean Green Bean

3 comments:

  1. I want to try the toasted pecan spread!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could play with the pen pals :( We need an international edition! Looks like a great box of swag

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Salsa and pecan spread sound so good! =)
    Ive been to Oklahoma and live close to there..

    Im a new follower, and am enjoying looking around your blog.

    ReplyDelete