Top 10 Foodie Gifts
10. Sushi Pillows
|This Etsy Shop has really cool sushi-inspired pillows. I bet they're comfy too!|
9. The Tasting Box - Who wouldn't like to get a surprise box of food-related goodies once a month?
|Check out Foodzie for this awesome deal!|
8. NFL Logo Toaster - Know a huge football fan that loves toast? Let them eat their favorite team's logo every morning!
|Proud to be an Eagles fan! Get the toaster here.|
7. Beer Towels - Show your favorite beer lover you love them by getting them these cute kitchen towels!
|I don't think that Guinness is on the correct towel =)|
6. Cute Cutting Boards - These are handcrafted and would definitely be beautiful "set-dress" for all you food photographers out there!
5. Keep Calm Posters - They come with a variety of sayings, so there's bound to be one that makes you giggle!
4. Pig Chalkboard - Never forget what's on your grocery list again! And hey, I believe every kitchen should have a chalkboard of some sort... it's fun!
3. Mushroom Canisters - you don't necessarily have to put mushrooms in here, but they're definitely cute and would be perfect for flour and sugar!
2. Recipe Journal - Would your foodie rather write things down than type them up? Get a recipe journal! This one has awesome tabs to keep everything organized!
And #1... according to me anyway...
1. Ninja Cookie Cutters! - How awesome are these?!?! Yeah, I'm totally getting some for myself because who wouldn't want to eat a cookie in ninja form? Hehe!
Whoo that was a roundup. Most of the things on that list are from Etsy (I just LOVE Etsy), and I like them because they're practically unique in most ways! Hope I gave you guys some ideas and enjoy the rest of your holiday shopping!